dimecres, 31 d’octubre del 2007

My summer

This summer, first, I went with some friends to Vilanova i la Geltrú, we bought clothes, we went to Port Aventura and we have nice days. Then, I went one week to Mallorca with my mother, my father and my brother. In Mallorca, we rent a car and we went to all the island. I like very much Mallorca, is very beautiful. It was a nice experience, but the food I didn't like so much, because is hamburguers, sandwich, and fast food, but there are places in where we ate very well, because in it, there are typical food. in the night, I went to the disco's and pub's, and I met very people from diferents places. The better of this trip for my, was the people that I met, and the landscape. But well, the holidays finished and now we have to study very much and pass 2nd batxillerat.