dimarts, 30 d’octubre del 2007

Travelling

Travelling

Who would like to travel around the world? I would like it!

I’ve always thought if I won the lottery I would travel around the world with the money I would have won.

Why travel? Because travel is one of the most interesting experiences which can exist.

Travelling you learn both plenty of different cultures and different ways to live the life. Also you learn neither your country isn’t unique nor you’re the centre of the humanity.

You come across interesting things which help you to be better as a person, I’ve always think people who enjoy coming round to lots of different countries will be happier in their live because they will use all the life’s chances. At least they’ll have more chances to get their goals and they may obtain them because of the plenty of opportunities.

Where are the cons of travel? There aren’t.

I’ll give you and advice, travel, travel and travel.