dilluns, 28 de gener del 2008

Dream

For many nigths I am dreaming. I feel caught and can’t go out. I wouldn’t like to wake up in the middle of the night and don't have to embrace my pillow to return to sleep.
In my dream, I can neither move nor speak, I only can look and cry. Contrasting to it, in the morning I wake up and see the sun. I am happy, but when the sun goes down, my dream returns. Ant this situation is difficult for me.
I don’t know if this dreams are a message or probably only it is my head, or probably of being nervous.
When I wake up in the night and I can’t sleep I listen a song that helps me return to rest. There are some nights that I do not dream but that isn’t the habit.
Now I go to sleep, sweet dreams!

1 comentari:

Barrie ha dit...

Thanks for your post, Esther. You are very right in what you say.